This document covers the installation, set up, and use of this theme, and provides answers and solutions to common problems. We encourage you to first read this document thoroughly if you are experiencing any difficulties before contacting our support team.
- Download the theme zip file from your account.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard (Ex: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin).
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on Add New and then Click on Upload Theme .
- Choose the downloaded sarmaya.zip and press the Install Now button.
- In the next screen, click on the Activate link.
The theme files will be stored on your server in the
When uploading your theme with the installer, please ensure you are uploading the theme .zip file, not the entire package you downloaded. In this case, you will be uploading sarmaya.zip.
To manually upload your new WordPress theme, login with your credentials to your website and locate the wp-content folder in your WordPress install files. Upload the un-zipped 'sarmaya' folder into the: wp-content/themes folder.
Once uploaded, activate the theme by heading to the “Themes” menu in the WordPress Dashboard. Locate the Sarmaya theme and hit “Activate”.